What I did when God told me to resign from my job at the oil industry"- Apostle Arome Osayi

 



The Nigerian Televangelist, Revivalist and Founder of Remnants Christian Network, Apostle Arome Osayi has revealed his reaction when God told him to resign from his lucrative job at the NNPC.


Here is what Apostle Arome Osayi said in the video:


"Only a mad man will labored in the Oil Industry and when he is to pass into management level, he resign. I was going to Lokoja for a crusade. So, I fasted for three days in Benue Hotel and God didn't say anything to me. I was depressed and left for the crusade.

On the road God said to me, "When will your passport expire? I said, "28 of September, 2020" and He said, "Your job has expired that day," and I said, "What? I bind you! We are in 2021, yet my job expired last year." As at then, there was only two weeks left for me to write the exam that will qualify me to be a management staff and I don't fail exams, and that's not boasting but I don't just fail.


So, when God told me to resign I ignore the voice and proceed to the crusade. During the meeting, I was under so much anointing when I was preaching and God shouted, "RESIGN!" Five days later, I resigned and when they began to call everybody to Nikon, because that's the place we are to stay for two weeks to write the exam. My seat was empty. 

Then my colleagues in my level gathered together and called me, I didn't know it was on loud speaker and one my friends asked me, "Where are you Pastor? The whole staff is here, you are the only one missing" and I said to him, "So you are not aware? I resigned five days ago."

You know what, their conclusion is that the masquerade from the village is at work. It is the proceeding word of God that should be what should dictate your life, because the Bible says, "Man shall not live by bread alone but by the proceeding word of God."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need a job!

AS AKETI KISSES 65!

GOV AKEREDOLU @65: I’II NEVER DEPART THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, JUSTICE